- Four Fast Ideas for Content Creation
- Communing via the Dead - wedü's Interactive Twitter Chattering Skull
- Digital Marketing for Health Care - Recorded Webinar
- ü Oughta Know — Facebook Remarketing, Opportunities with Paper, and Building From the Ground Up
- Marketing & Storytelling - Writing the Best Case Studies. Ever.
Tagsadvertising adwords agency apps blogging brand business campaign cause marketing content data digital marketing digital public relations EdgeRank email marketing engagement event marketing experiential marketing Facebook Foursquare google google analytics guerilla marketing infographic marketing microsites Mobile new hampshire page print advertising public relations ROI seo social media sponsored stories statistics stats technology trade show twitter usend web web design wedu youtube
Yesterday, Google AdWords announced enhanced campaigns. Cutting to the point, Google has added greater advertising targeting ability. Continue reading
In previous posts, I discussed the mobile explosion that the digital marketing world is in the midst of. With so many consumers using their smartphones to search for and access information, businesses of all sizes are flocking to mobile advertising to reach their target audiences.
Google, the undisputed king of search advertising, has a mobile advertising option, click-to-call, that should be a no-brainer for small-to-medium-sized businesses, but unfortunately many are unaware that this option even exists. Continue reading