- Four Fast Ideas for Content Creation
- Communing via the Dead - wedü's Interactive Twitter Chattering Skull
- Digital Marketing for Health Care - Recorded Webinar
- ü Oughta Know — Facebook Remarketing, Opportunities with Paper, and Building From the Ground Up
- Marketing & Storytelling - Writing the Best Case Studies. Ever.
Tagsadvertising adwords agency apps blogging brand business campaign cause marketing content data digital marketing digital public relations EdgeRank email marketing engagement event marketing experiential marketing Facebook Foursquare google google analytics guerilla marketing infographic marketing microsites Mobile new hampshire page print advertising public relations ROI seo social media sponsored stories statistics stats technology trade show twitter usend web web design wedu youtube
Last year, part of the Black Friday fun was the Foursquare check-ins. Being able to stop by Sports Authority and get a gift card with a check-in, or head to Z Gallerie and weasel some “free” picture frames with a couple of check-ins, added to the entertainment of the usual Black Friday deals. After all, not everyone knew about them, meaning that you weren’t stuck competing with the masses at an ungodly hour. (We got the Z Gallerie deal last year close to the end of the day, and it was intended for the first five check-ins in the store). Continue reading →