- Can Digital Advertising Replace ALL Traditional Advertising?
- Augmented Reality: Bringing 3D Virtual Reality to Real World Marketing Campaigns
- Make Your Web Site Social and Reap the Benefits
- How To: Find and Keep the Perfect Brand Ambassador
- The Benefits of Working With and For a Digital Marketing Agency
Tags#uOughtaKnow advertising agency apps blogging brand business campaign content Content Marketing data digital advertising digital marketing digital public relations EdgeRank email marketing engagement event marketing experiential marketing Facebook Foursquare google google analytics guerilla marketing infographic Linkedin marketing microsites Mobile new hampshire page print advertising public relations seo social media statistics stats technology trade show trends twitter web web design wedu youtube
Last year, part of the Black Friday fun was the Foursquare check-ins. Being able to stop by Sports Authority and get a gift card with a check-in, or head to Z Gallerie and weasel some “free” picture frames with a couple of check-ins, added to the entertainment of the usual Black Friday deals. After all, not everyone knew about them, meaning that you weren’t stuck competing with the masses at an ungodly hour. (We got the Z Gallerie deal last year close to the end of the day, and it was intended for the first five check-ins in the store). Continue reading →