- Make Your Web Site Social and Reap the Benefits
- Send an Invite in a Diaper to a Reporter and Get Noticed
- Communing via the Dead - wedü's Interactive Twitter Chattering Skull
- How To: Use LinkedIn Groups to Build Authority and Drive Web Traffic
- OK, So Where Are All the foursquare Black Friday Deals???
Tagsadvertising adwords agency apps blogging brand business campaign content Content Marketing data digital advertising digital marketing digital public relations EdgeRank email marketing engagement event marketing experiential marketing Facebook Foursquare google google analytics guerilla marketing infographic Linkedin marketing microsites Mobile new hampshire page print advertising public relations seo social media sponsored stories statistics stats technology trade show twitter web web design wedu youtube
With over 850 million people on Facebook, 140 million people Tweeting 140 characters at a time, 8 years of video content uploaded on YouTube every day and 90 million people on Google+, the social media landscape is bigger than ever before. Each of these networks provides any brand unique opportunities to engage with individuals and build a community of brand evangelists. As I’ve experienced, building a community on any social network doesn’t happen overnight and takes effort to build meaningful relationships with those who choose to follow your brand. Continue reading →