- Four Fast Ideas for Content Creation
- Communing via the Dead - wedü's Interactive Twitter Chattering Skull
- Digital Marketing for Health Care - Recorded Webinar
- ü Oughta Know — Facebook Remarketing, Opportunities with Paper, and Building From the Ground Up
- Marketing & Storytelling - Writing the Best Case Studies. Ever.
Tagsadvertising adwords agency apps blogging brand business campaign cause marketing content data digital marketing digital public relations EdgeRank email marketing engagement event marketing experiential marketing Facebook Foursquare google google analytics guerilla marketing infographic marketing microsites Mobile new hampshire page print advertising public relations ROI seo social media sponsored stories statistics stats technology trade show twitter usend web web design wedu youtube
With over 850 million people on Facebook, 140 million people Tweeting 140 characters at a time, 8 years of video content uploaded on YouTube every day and 90 million people on Google+, the social media landscape is bigger than ever before. Each of these networks provides any brand unique opportunities to engage with individuals and build a community of brand evangelists. As I’ve experienced, building a community on any social network doesn’t happen overnight and takes effort to build meaningful relationships with those who choose to follow your brand. Continue reading →