- Twitter’s Behavioral Targeting for Wine and Spirits Advertising
- Send an Invite in a Diaper to a Reporter and Get Noticed
- Make Your Web Site Social and Reap the Benefits
- Communing via the Dead - wedü's Interactive Twitter Chattering Skull
- Marketing & Storytelling - Writing the Best Case Studies. Ever.
Tagsadvertising adwords agency apps blogging brand business campaign content Content Marketing data digital advertising digital marketing digital public relations EdgeRank email marketing engagement event marketing experiential marketing Facebook Foursquare google google analytics guerilla marketing infographic Linkedin marketing microsites Mobile new hampshire page print advertising public relations seo social media sponsored stories statistics stats technology trade show twitter web web design wedu youtube
Facebook has understandably put a focus on increasing advertising revenue since they went public. They have added a number of new ad types and features. Because of this, we now have a full arsenal of ad units that we can use together, with each playing a significant role in increasing user engagement with your posts. Continue reading →